At Macon Road Vet we are dedicated to the health, safety, and well being of our patients, our staff, and our community. Due to the emergence of the Corona Virus we are going to be stopping our walk-ins temporarily and going to appointments.
Starting 3/23/2020 - We will be temporarily closing for lunch from 12-1:30pm.
1. We will be closing our lobby to people.
2. Call ahead and make an appointment and when you arrive call us and we will check you in and start the process. Once everything is ready we will send someone out to your car to get your pet. We will take him/her inside and do what is necessary and then return him/her to you. All payments may be made over the phone.
3. You can also email us with your questions and appointment requests and we will be checking our email regularly.
4. Emergencies will take priority during this time.
5. Boarding and drop offs are still available.
6. If you are coming for a prescription refill or other medicine. Call ahead, give us a little time and then call us when you get here and we will run the medicine out to your car.
7. Calls with questions will be put on a list and will be called back so that we can give our attention to the current sick pets we are dealing with.
We will be working with limited doctors and staff during this time so please be patient with us.